Introducing the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas is a well-loved mid-size SUV that fits driving in East St. Louis. The Atlas is back for 2020 and it’s been joined by the new Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport. What can Madison drivers expect from the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport? Take a look with Auffenberg Volkswagen.
Volkswagen Atlas vs. Atlas Cross Sport
- Engine: The Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport both have a 2.0L engine that generates 235 hp standard. Both SUVs offer an available 3.6L V6.
- Towing: The Atlas and Atlas Cross Sport can tow up to 5,000 pounds when properly equipped.
- 4MOTION® with Active Control is available for both vehicles.
The primary difference in Volkswagen Atlas vs. Atlas Cross Sports is size. The Atlas Cross Sport is classified as a crossover SUV with slightly less space. While the original VW Atlas might be a better fit for families who need more space, the Atlas Cross Sport is smaller and sportier.
- Seating: The Volkswagen Atlas has three rows, including one that can handle three child safety seats. The Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport has two rows of seats.
- Size: The Atlas Cross Sport is two inches shorter.
- Cargo Space: The Atlas has more cargo space at 96.8 cubic feet, while the Atlas Cross Sport has 77.8 cubic feet.
Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport Features
The 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport has plenty of available features for customizing it to please every Caseyville driver. Some of them include:
- Seating for five
- LED lighting
- Panoramic sunroof
- Driver Assistance like Pedestrian Monitoring and Blind Spot Monitoring
- VW Digital Cockpit
- Leatherette or leather seating surfaces
- Proximity-key entry
- Power driver’s seat
- Heated front seats
- Automatic climate control
- Available R-Line appearance package
Check Out the New 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport at Auffenberg Volkswagen
Ready to see this brand new addition to the Volkswagen line? Contact Auffenberg Volkswagen to find out when you can see the new 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport and take it for a test drive around the O'Fallon area.
Learn More About the Atlas
Searching for a dependable SUV that delivers exhilarating performance and advanced technology at a competitive price? Check out the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport configurations! East St. Louis drivers can browse among a plethora of Atlas Cross Sport trims to find the features that they are looking for. Explore the VW Atlas Cross Sport configurations with Auffenberg Volkswagen,…
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas is a well-loved mid-size SUV that fits driving in East St. Louis. The Atlas is back for 2020 and it’s been joined by the new Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport. What can Madison drivers expect from the 2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport? Take a look with Auffenberg Volkswagen. View Atlas Inventory Contact Us Volkswagen Atlas…
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas configurations have something for every family to get excited about. Its interior dimensions make it one of the most spacious and versatile three-row SUVs that you can find, and since it’s more than capable of towing heavy cargo, you’ll never have to make a second trim. Better still: each available Atlas…